Public Workshops Melbourne
Professional Selling & Confidence Skills – Melbourne
2 for 1 SPECIAL OFFER*:
Send two people for the price of one!
Course: Professional Selling Confidence Skills – Melbourne Workshop
Date: Thursday, 13 September 2018 or Thursday, 29 November 2018
Time: 9am – 4pm
Pricing & Payment
Normally $975 per person
SPECIAL - Send a 2nd person for FREE*
(includes GST & Lunch)
* 2 for 1 offer is only applicable to 2 people attending the same workshop/location on the same day
Please contact our office for group discount rates for 6 or more
Ibis Hotel on Little Bourke Street
600 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne (250 metres from Southern Cross Station in Spencer Street)
By Car: Public parking nearby
By Public Transport:
Southern Cross Station is only 250 metres away
Status: Bookings now open
Includes: Workbook, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
Certificates: Laminated & individually signed certificate on completion
Who Should Attend This Course?
This interactive one day workshop is ideal for (experienced and new) sales professionals wanting build on their existing skills and
Whether your sales experience has been for just a few months or a few years you will benefit from out proven techniques. No advance preparation is necessary. Early bird discounts are available for paid bookings up to one month before the workshop.
What Will I Learn?
The course is fully interactive and is specifically designed to improve your reflex sales skills and conversion rate irrespective of your industry niche and current expertise.
We will teach you a variety of skills ensuring you have
Selling can be difficult profession however with professional training and guidance we can show you how to be personally more effective, confident and
During this fascinating one day
- Understanding Sales interplay
- Customer expectations & Beliefs
- Lets look at your 'Sales Centricity'
- Cold Calling – Phone & Face to Face
- Selling yourself first
- How to manage your customer
- Developing your personality based selling style
- Dealing with Gatekeeper issues
- Quick rapport building techniques
- Dealing with price objections
- Living with CRM
- Time management techniques
- Closing techniques and tips
- Staying motivated
- Nerve control tips when dealing with difficult client
- Maintaining a positive sales mindset
- Learn to read body Language
Who Are We?
Sales Training Australia was established in 1999, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. We conduct professional sales training courses, sales workshops